Monday 9 January 2017

More Internal Walls

     Over the last few days I have been down at the house site, and started assembling some more of the internal walls. The one below is for between the kitchen and the bathroom.
 
     I collected together all of the pieces with the right number on it and assembled them according to the instructions.

     I want to get Josh to check I did it right before I finish pushing the middle piece all the way down, as it is a very tight fit and would be very difficult to change if wrong. The C sections have to be facing the right way, the tops and bottoms have to be the right way round, and I haven't done this before so don't know all the little tips and tricks.

     Then I got the bits ready for the next internal wall. This one is for between the bathroom and the living room.


     I thought there was a piece missing, and looked everywhere (twice), but then realised that it was hidden INSIDE one of the other pieces. I really don't know how to get it out as it's a very tight fit, but Josh says that it has happened before, so he must know what to do. Next step is to drill stuff together.

No comments:

Post a Comment